Monday 6 September 2010

DESPAIR

My landlord informed me this afternoon they've raised a Pest Control order to bait ONLY my Flat.

Truly this is exceptionally futile and exceedingly ironic. Out of all the Flats my Flat is the one least needing pest control. I can control mice extremely competently in my Flat. The problem regarding pest control relates to other Flats beyond my control. If there's one Flat NOT requiring Pest Control then it's my Flat. Out of all the Flats in the building my Flat is probably the one most free from mice because I trap the mice.

I'm living in a farce, perhaps Monty Python, where I try to explain the essence of the problem but people ignore my explanations. This situation is absolutely ridiculous. 3 years! This mouse problem has been ongoing for 3 years! My Flat is the least problematic regarding the infestation of mice. My Flat is very clean and definitely NOT conducive to vermin. 3 years! I finally reached the end of my tether and decided write this blog but it seems we are destined for a long haul regarding the resolution of this mouse problem.

I CAN CONTROL MICE IN MY FLAT... I can easily trap mice in my Flat, which is proved via the photos of dead mice I've uploaded to this blog. Look at the photos and you will see dead mice I've trapped. I can control mice in my Flat. I don't require any help from Pest Control regarding my Flat, it is the other Flats that are the problem.

MICE CANNOT TELEPORT

I live reasonably far above the ground floor therefore the mice are travelling up through a number of floors to reach my Flat, furthermore there are various Flats surrounding my Flat. It's ridiculous to think the mice are only causing a problem in my Flat... the mice are not teleporting into my Flat and the mice don't have a vendetta against only my Flat. You'll probably find the mice are a bigger problem in the Flats where tenants haven't complained. The mice are obviously present throughout the whole building. If there is any place within the building where mice are actually being controlled then the control is happening in my Flat because I am frequently killing the buggers via my traps.

At this point it's pertinent to quote John Cleese who says in the Dead Parrot sketch: "If you want to get anything done is this country you've got to complain until you are blue in the mouth." My despair is total. From previous experience with my landlord regarding this mouse issue I knew there would be problems so I thought writing this blog could possibly help but alas it hasn't helped. Perhaps I'm from am different planet using a strange gobbledygook language. It really wears me out. I truly feel I'm banging my head against a wall. There's not much more to write on this matter. I shall continue posting updates whenever I trap a mouse. Perhaps the issue will be resolved in the year 2013 although I am not hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers